Monday, December 15, 2008

Alright God.

I'm starting to get angry. Show me something.

My young, healthy uncle Thom has had a stroke and (very long story short) it is not looking like he will survive. He has an amazing wife and 2 awesome children.

This is not fair. What is happening to my life? It is spiraling out of control so fast and I am barely hanging on. I'm holding on as tight as I can, but my grip is slipping.

God, I know you can fix this, so why don't you? What lesson do we have to learn from taking my mom's brother, my grandparent's son, my aunt's husband and my cousin's dad? Why? Show me a miracle.

I know in my heart of hearts that the devil is testing me. So eff off, Satan. I know you are testing me. I know you are causing me to question God right now. Go away. Leave me alone. Leave my family alone. Leave my faith alone. Go.Away.


My faith is like shifting sand, changed by every wave.
My faith is like shifting sand so I'll stand on grace.
Caedmon's Call

1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Cate, I am so sorry about your uncle. You and your family are in my prayers.
Hugs,
Amanda