Friday, August 22, 2008

So here we are!


Hi! If you are reading this, you know either Ben or me. How you may know us depends on who you are.
You can always follow up with us and our crazy string of antics that make up this thing called "our life" here! But I will warn you, what you will read is being written from a totally selfish point of view. I (Catie) am keeping this blog as a running journal of this great time in our lives and to chronicle our first pregnancy. We are so very fortunate and blessed to be expecting our first child and I want to remember everything, both the good and the bad, in an unfiltered and honest way. What you read may include TMI (too much information), honest opinions and brutal truths. So if that is not your bag of tricks, I would stay away.
Having said that, I really do hope you enjoy my/our entries and updates. With family across the country, we agree that this is the best way to keep in touch with everyone and give you all a personal insight to our lives.

XO,
cate

No comments: