Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In Case There Is Any Doubt....

Abigail is 100% Ben's daughter.

How do I know this?

Well...number one, we were so busy with each other when she was conceived, if you know what I mean, I didn't have the time to run around on him, haha.

Number two? She is instantly calmed by Bob Marley, jams to Elton John, loves Ramen noodles (I've had them 3 times in the past week. Hey, my sodium is still low anyway, so why not indulge?), and she is up bouncing around and dancing all night and likes to sleep a lot during the day (Ben works night shift so he is up all night and sleeps all day).


I think I love her more because she seems to be so much like Ben. He drives me crazy and at times causes me to spew profanity but I love him to the core and can't wait to see him with our daughter.

22w4d

1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Cate,
How are you, Ben and Abbey?
Have not heard from you in a while.
Many hugs and prayers,
Amanda