Saturday, November 15, 2008

TAG! I'm it!

I have been TAGGED! How dare them, right?! So anyways, ROTTY and H*E*E, here are your seven super exciting facts about yours truly.

1. I HATE people who use excessive punctuation. Hate.it. I think it makes you look uneducated and 12. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesn't mean you are anymore excited that just!. Really, I promise you, I will still know you are excited if you use just one.

2. I am terrified that we have lost our chance to have a child. I have this horrible feeling that we will never get pregnant again and Buddha was our chance at a baby and I blew it. It's the worst feeling ever and the fact that I haven't cycled over since my surgery is not helping.

3. I have a potty mouth. Sometimes. It is so not intentional, but it happens. But at the same time, I totally cringe when people say G.D. It's like nails on a chalk board to me.

4. I could live of of Chinese chicken and broccoli and white rice. Seriously. I think Ben is regretting ever taking me to China Fortune in Logan. When we first started going, I would only get rice. Then I got Sweet and Sour Chicken. Then I got really brave and got the chicken and broccoli and I have been hooked ever since. We had Chinese twice this week and I could have gone for more.

5. I think the whole Twilight thing is dumb. Yea. I said it. DUMB. Grown women lusting over a teenage vampire is ridiculous.

6. I am a procrastinator. Every time I say "I will never wait until the last minute to do X again." I am lying. Bold.Faced.Lying. I will wait until the last minute next time. Maybe even longer. For example: If I get assigned a research paper in August, I will do some research here and there, pull some articles, bust out the highlighter and blah, blah, blah. But rest assured, I will wait until the day before...sometimes even the NIGHT before to actually start the paper. It is a terrible habit, but having done this so, so many times, I have learned that I do my best work at the last minute. I concentrate better, I think clearer and I turn out a much better product.

7. I love our dogs to a point that it should be embarrassing. But it's not. I love them. Their squishy faces, their big goofy paws, the way they shake their bottoms when I get home from school. I can not get enough of them. I know that if I never had them, I wouldn't miss them, but I can't imagine my life without them now. Right now, they are our "children" and I am so thankful I have them. They have been such a blessing to have around since our loss and made things so much easier for me. Our dogs may rack up huge vet bills and do things that make me want to scream but I can't help but just love them and snuggle them every chance I get.I just adore them <3
Chris.
Mom.
Supa.
Rachi.
Asher.
Danse.
Allie.

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

1 comment:

momqat said...

Little Catiebug,
re: #2 onyour list:
I can't possibly understand your fear because I've never been in your position. I can pray for you and Ben, though. My heart breaks for you. It hits me at the most unusual times and places.I was walking through Target yesterday and saw "my first Christmas" outfits and started to cry. I'm sure some people thought I was a lunatic! If there were anything I could do to help you bring a healthy baby into this world (including carrying it for you), know that I would do it. But trust God. He will provide for you.
Luv ya bunches!