Friday, July 3, 2009

Dear Baby


You are 5w2d's old! YAY! So far, you make me seriously tired, bloated, cramp just a little, (slightly) nauseous at times and have made my boobs blow up and for all those things, I am thankful. I have also forgotten what it is like to take a good poop- for that I am not so thankful. But all these are good signs. They reassure me that you are in there and doing well.

Today you are the size of an apple seed. It's hard to believe you will grow to be the size of a watermelon by next year. This week you are starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive).

I have been making a *huge* effort to just relax and enjoy the time I have with you bouncing around in there. Of course I don't feel you yet, but I already have big plans and dreams for you.

Dig deep in there, Baby. You've got almost 34 weeks to grow.

Your dad and I already love you so much more than you can imagine and Buddha watches over you every day. Stick with us, Baby. So many people are praying for you.

Love you, Baby.

momma
5w2d


A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
-- Eda J. Le Shan

2 comments:

sulfababy said...

:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

We are pulling for you, baby! :)