Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July Buddha AND Baby!


I can't believe I am blessed enough to wish both my little ones a Happy 4th!

Buddha- I trust that you are behaving and keeping things under control up there. We miss you more than ever now that we have another baby on the way, but trust me when I say you are not forgotten. Happy 4th, Buddha. I'm sure you have the best seat in the house for watching all the fireworks!

Baby- I still feel you dig deep down there quite often. Thanks for not giving us any major scares yet and your dad and I can't wait to see you on Tuesday! Hang on in there, Baby, we've still got a ways to go.

You both are so special to your dad and I. Enjoy the 4th!

Love,
Momma

5w3d


"Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better."
Albert Camus

No comments: