Friday, May 29, 2009

Coincidence? I Think Not...

While looking through the World in Pictures, I came across pictures of Buddha's birthday celebration(it's image number 259, if you are interested-and the pics are at the bottom of the page, scroll down and you will see them). When I read the date on it, I couldn't help but smile.

May 7, 2009.

Our original due date.

Buddha's birthday falls on a different day every year (I think it depends on the position of the moon) and this year it just happened to fall on May 7.

Hope you enjoyed your big party, babe!




Hugs&Kisses




PS-Hoda Kotb just finished a story on Dateline about some drama filled something, I wasn't paying attention. Apparently it ended with a couple naming their daughter Neveah. This was the closing line:

"They named their daughter Neveah, it's Heaven spelled backward."

Despite being home alone, I fell in the floor laughing. If you know me, you know how I feel about this name and everyone who uses this name. Every single person who uses it thinks it's the most original name ever and always tags on "It's heaven spelled backward." Cracks me up every time. I joke that the child's legal name should be "NeveahitsHeavenspelledbackward".

::giggles to self::

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I crack myself up.


PPS- Clomid headaches are brutal. Sweet baby Jesus, send relief soon!

1 comment:

momqat said...

You crack me up too! By the way, do dyslexics go to nevaeH?
luv ya!