1. This blog really can be a saving grace. The ability to put my feelings down in words and reflect on them is such therapy for me.
2. I do have the most amazing support system. I would like to thank each one of you for the emails, comments and prayers you have sent out to me. They mean the world to me and truly do make a difference.
3. Negative people and negative thoughts and negativity in general have absolutely ZERO place in my life. I don't need them, I don't benefit from them and I won't let the negativity of others hold any value on how I view myself, my marriage or my mental health. I feel like this blog has been overcome with negativity lately and that is NOT what it was intended to be. The devil works in funny ways and this is one thing I won't let him even dabble in.
4. My husband is amazing and is constantly willing to go to bat for his wife. He protects me, supports me and loves me to my core. You can't ask for much more than that.
5. My dogs don't like it when Momma is upset. At All. They circle the room growling, then jump up into my lap and snuggle. Pure, judgement free love.
6. There is nothing that 2 Extra Strength Tylenol's and a hot shower, followed by a long nap won't cure. Therapy at it's finest.
7. Being the bigger person always makes you feel better at the end of the day.
NOW- Since so many of you have been so selfless in your prayers for me, now it's my chance to give back. What can I pray for you about? Leave a comment or shoot me an email (my addy is on the right side of the screen), even if you have never commented before, let me pray for you.
God Bless each one of you.
***EDIT- I have opened comments up to anyone, meaning you do not have to have a Blogger account to comment. Please respect this. Rude, negative or unnecessary comments will hit the trashcan. Thanks!***
Fall Fest at Tri-Ponds
6 days ago