Monday, January 5, 2009

We should be ashamed...

but we aren't...

Last night on the way home from the In-Laws house we were cruising the Sirius channels in the car...we could not contain ourselves when this gem on:



We both knew all the words. Every single one of them. I have an excuse. Aladdin was our dance production my last year at Backstage Dance Studio way back in the hay stack. I listened to that song over and over and over again for almost a year. Ben on the other hand...I have no explanation for his actions and ability to sing the entire song.

For $12 a month, that 3 minutes was so worth it. I don't think we have laughed that hard since...well...probably the way down to the In-Laws when this came on:

Click Me

I die laughing when that comes on. Rick Rolling my brother on the way to Charlotte a few weeks ago was one of the highlights of my life. Bwahahaha. Watch your back if you know me. I will Rick Roll you if you aren't watching.

No comments: