Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dear Buddha

Hi baby. Today is a day that is totally set aside to remember and honor you and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day.
Your dad and I miss you so much. We think about you everyday. We are so, so proud of you! I get this overwhelming feeling of pride when someone asks me about the necklace your dad got me. I get to tell them I have a sweet angel baby looking over me from Heaven. They are always so sad when I tell them and I tell them not to be. You are in Heaven! You are so lucky! My grandma and your daddy's dad and grandpa were there to meet you and take care of you. They are awesome people and I am sure you are having a blast with them. I never got to meet your daddy's dad or grandpa but he talks about them all the time and I hear they are great people. Part of me is jealous! I want to know them too! Someday I will, but not before I meet you and cover you in big hugs and kisses. I can not wait for that day but still have lots of living left to do here with your dad first.

I miss you so much, Buddha. I cry every time I write in this blog, but today I am not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I am so happy for you. You got to skip this Earth and go straight to Heaven! You had such an impact on so many people here. You taught me so much in just a short time. You made me a stronger person. Everyday, you warm my heart in a way that no one else can. You were an amazing baby and so many people were excited to meet you, but all of those people are so happy for you right now and are remembering you today.

Someday you will have a brother or a sister. It's going to be your job to look over them and protect them. I know it's a big job but I know you can do it!

I can't say enough how proud I am of you. I love you so, so much and your dad and I miss you and think about you everyday. Every time I touch my necklace, I'm sending a hug hug to you, I hope you get them all!

I love you to the moon and back, Buddha,

Your Proud Momma

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Beautifully written. I'll be thinking of Buddha when I light my candles for my babies tonight.