Thursday, October 9, 2008

I admit it.

I have crushes on the weirdest celebrities. I do. It's strange. But they all follow the same pattern. They are all funny, chubby dorks. Johnny Depp, George Clooney and Brad Pitt are all fantastic, attractive me. I like them. I like their movies, but not in the way I like other celebrities.

Seth Rogan. I adore him. Ben knows this. Ben knows I watch Superbad and Knocked Up every time they are on the movie channels because I am in love with him. He's ok with it. He knows I am not going anywhere. But still...I can't help it.

He's funny, witty and personable. I like it. He reminds me a lot of Ben which is probably why I do have such a crush on him. It's silly, really. Drew Carey also used to be on my list but is barely hanging on now because Seth Rogan has taken over my top 5 spots. It doesn't leave much room for anyone else.

And in all fairness, Ben is in love with Scarlett Johansson, who is much more physically attractive than the above.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi, I found your blog through the nest/the bump and sat and read your story and cried and cried. My husband and I just went through our first miscarriage. We have an almost 3 year old daughter and were so excited for a 2nd. It has been aweful. I had the d & c on Monday and it was fairly easy, not painful, but I just can't turn my brain off...it consumes all thoughts. Doesn't it seem there are babies/ pregnant women everywhere? It was good to hear that you are starting to "feel" better. Thanks for sharing your story.

Erin said...

I love Seth Rogan too!!