Monday, October 27, 2008

Spiritual food for thought

Now may God, the source of hope, fill you with all joy and peace as you believe, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13


I have so much to update on, but never seem to find the time!

Anyway, that verse really touched me this week and has brought so much joy and peace to my heart, just as it promises. I have turned so much over to God and am learning to let things go and fall into place according to His plan.

But it isn't easy.

As always, I'm a constant work in progress.

3 comments:

aLLie said...

I'm a work in progress too my friend!! Thanks for the uplifting scripture and the reminder that it IS HIS will and not mine!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful scripture.

CVCurry said...

Good verse, good guide for life. Be positive and love your life, and He'll take care of the rest...